Piece Workers Needed (Frame / Hang / Finish / Sand) for pipe chases at NSU in 324 rooms.
1. Chases are to be built in 324 rooms (North and South tower both are 10 stories each)
2. There are (2) elevators in each tower
3. There are (3) types of chases as shown on the following page. (Quantities of each are identified).
4. All material needed for Framing and Hanging will be pre-cut and placed in rooms ready for assembly.
5. Joint Compound will be placed on every floor
6. All material will be furnished.
7. Accelerated schedule
8. 7 Day/Week - 12/Hour/Day access is available
9. Hourly work is also available.
Scope of work for each as follows:
Framing: Framing will commence on 5/08/19 and proceed until complete. Top and bottom track and end studs will be secured. Remaining studs will be placed in the track level but not screwed. - All material will be pre-cut and placed in rooms awaiting assembly. Top and bottom track will be pre-assembled to ensure square corners and will be one solid piece ready for placement.
Hang: GWB installation will begin approximately 6/03/19. GWB will be pre-cut and placed in the room for installation. GWB will have to be notched at the top for installation on a waffle ceiling (shown on page 2) and J-Molding will be applied to sides and top of board.
Finishing: Finishing will begin approximately 6/04/19. Finishing will include coating screws, (1) but joint 1 7 AFF and bull nose corner bead. Butt joint is a result of using 8 board with a 9 7 ceiling.
Sanding: Sanding will begin approximately 6/07/19 and continue until finished. Sanding will leave the GWB ready for paint.
If interested, contact David Barnett (757-435-9216) or Jim Quintal (757-718-3300)