Full service resort in Sedona is looking for an Executive Chef to oversee all of the culinary operations, coordinate, plan and supervise all functions of the Kitchen. Need a hands on approach and be able to work the line and take shifts as needed. Must meet all guest expectations for food quality for the individual traveler as well as group events.
1.Train and manage kitchen staff and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities
including cooking on the line as needed.
2. Purchasing of all food and non food items for the kitchen, restaurant and banquets.
3. Creating menus, selecting and developing recipes to ensure consistent quality.
4. Establish presentation technique and quality standards as well as pricing menus.
5. Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
6. Setting food cost control plans.
7. Forecast and budgeting requirements.
8. Oversee special catering events.