Seeking toProduct Manager remotely support our investment banking client in Arizona, Texas, and California. Requirements:The Contractor will be part of the Global Client Identity, Fraud & Risk Services team.Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of global product solutions that drive business value for the clients, expand the client’s breadth of digital capabilities across the company business units, and strive to differentiate their products in the marketplace.
- Drive a significant aspect of the digital transformation strategy.
- Must possess a strong product management background, steeped in Design Thinking, Lean UX, and agile delivery methodologies, and have a data-driven approach to decision making
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering, economic sanctions, and privacy laws, rules, and regulations. Includes any previous experience in establishing risk management processes and controls, policy creation, or segmenting client data and information
- Previous experience in establishing Risk Management processes and controls, policy creation, or segmenting client data and information
- Subject matter expertise in applying Risk Management, Compliance, and/or Regulatory acumen when developing a product and risk-based solutions
- Prior knowledge and experience in developing seamless end-to-end digital and omnichannel client-centric experiences and ideally have exposure to key elements of data visualization & analytics
- Demonstrate an ability to collaborate with developers and data scientists to define the technology infrastructure and data architecture necessary to deliver innovative and forward-thinking product solutions