University Information Technology Services (UITS), within the University of Arizona, is seeking a motivated Salesforce Developer for the University’s Enterprise CRM (Trellis) program. The position is responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications and will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.The Salesforce Developer will be part of a team which supports Salesforce CRM, branded Trellis. This individual will work alongside Salesforce admins, architects, and product owners in the creation and support of Salesforce based products to be used on campus. The University is committed to train the successful candidate in becoming a Salesforce Developer.Responsibilities included:
- Develop solutions in Salesforce and related systems for business use cases.
- Utilize strong design and development patterns and frameworks to ensure solutions are sound and meet requirements.
- Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices.
- Contribute to the development team by sharing knowledge, assisting others, and keeping up with the new trends and best practices as they evolve in the industry.
- Identify and quickly escalate potential issues with design, packaged software, client resources, or anything else that impacts your ability to deliver according to expectations.