Job DescriptionOur caregivers are the heart of Phoenix! This position will give you the opportunity to make one on one connections with our clients and provide them with exceptional care! A day in the life of our caregivers includes: Assisting our clients with activities of daily living. This can include: lifting/transferring, bathing/personal care, and basic housekeeping.Voted “Missouri’s Best Home Care and Hospice Company” we are proud to say that we are on eight years and going strong! We would love to show you what Phoenix is all about!Requirements for this position:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- At least six months of related experience. (It can be personal or professional!)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a background check
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Supportive Team
- On the Job Training
- Referral Bonus
Call or text a recruiter at 855-881-7442Come SOAR with Phoenix!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.