Loyd’s Liberty Homes and CA Mentor, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides Intermediate Care Facilities (ICFs) with 24-hour medical care and support for adults with developmental disabilities.
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone’s life? Based in residential settings, and working closely with our clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Transportation and support out in the community: outings/field trips, medical appointments, and shopping
- Assist with daily living skills including personal hygiene, bathing and toileting assistance, meal preparation and assist with medication administration, and so on
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition, and supporting vocational responsibilities
- Support persons served with living skills such as personal hygiene, grooming, and/or bathing
- Assist individuals we serve to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- One year of experience as a caregiver working with individuals with developmental disabilities; will also consider experience as a CNA (CNA license not required though), or working with elderly with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Must be able to verify experience - require at least two references that are current or previous supervisors for the related experience
- Valid CA driver’s license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full-time and Part-time schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Applying is quick and easy - follow this link to view this position and apply now: https://jobs.thementornetwork.com/us/en/job/1219/Caregiver-DSP-for-Group-Homes
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.