Please, no third parties
Only Southern California candidates will be considered
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of high quality .NET applications being developed on n-tier and service-oriented architectures.
- Work on multiple, medium to large scale technical projects at any given time, as well as provide ongoing maintenance and production support.
- Lead the development team by providing architectural guidance, .NET expertise, and guide and offshore team on project deliverables.
- Develop web and Windows (WinForms) applications content in accordance with functional and technical specifications.
- Support high quality web applications using the Agile Software Development methodology which includes structured programming, documentation, design, code reviews, and creation of stored procedures.
- Demonstrate quantifiable improvements in software development results through continuous process improvement, able to coach teams to yield higher levels of productivity and quality.
- Collaborate with business and application users to define and design robust and user centric application solutions.
- Implement improvements in Development tactics that demonstrably improve team quality and velocity, such as implementation of automated unit tests, automated builds, and branching/merging process improvements.
- Ensure that all forms of technical debt are identified, tracked, communicated and addressed.
Skills and Requirements:
- 7 - 12+ years of experience leveraging ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server on web and WinForms applications.
- Proven experience with technical leadership of software development groups and projects.
- Strong ASP.NET front-end, middle-tier and back-end development experience for heavily trafficked websites.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with the following:
- CSS/XSLT/Master Pages
- Thorough understanding of structured programming design techniques and best-practice design patterns used to create high-quality, robust and readable code.
- Must have experience in all phases of the Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Configuration and build engineer skills are preferred.
- Ability to support development standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: software engineer, sw engineer, web application developer, web applications developer, winforms developer, win forms developer, .net developer, web developer, programmer analyst