The Cabinet Installer is responsible for installing cabinetry at single family and new home developments. Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of experience in installing cabinets.
Cabinet Installer Responsibilities:
· Install cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms.
· Install all related items for cabinets, like handles, pulls, filler, kick plates, shelves, etc.,
· Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
· Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
· Maintain records, document actions, and present written progress
· Able to read and work from construction plans / drawings
· 3-5 years installing cabinets for large production projects
· Experience in cabinet installation and service
· Must be able to work independently
· Must have own tools
Cabinet Install Helper:
· We are looking for motivated candidates.
· Construction experience is helpful.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Do not need to have your own tools.
· Must be able to work well with others and read English.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs
For both positions:
Hiring Full-time and Part-Time
Pay depends on experience and your abilities to grow in the position
Former military encouraged to apply!