Based in Visa's San Francisco office, the Sr. Executive Assistant to the SVP, Corporate Development will provide executive administrative support for the SVP, Corporate Development of Visa Inc. who oversees a geographically dispersed team of Corporate Development professionals. Members of the team, including three VPs based in the Bay Area and a sister team in Visa Ventures, will be key stakeholders. This role will need to partner closely with other executive support staff in San Francisco and Foster City.
This position will involve managing a complex senior executive calendar that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings sessions (off-site and/or internal), and group events. Administrative support duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:Essential Functions:
· Serve as a first point of contact for executive and developing systems to prioritize executive's time and activities
· Drafting email and written correspondence, calendaring meetings, answering and screening executive's in-bound communications and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team
- Making extensive travel arrangements (airline, hotel, restaurant, meeting room, conference reservations) and processing expense reports
- Assisting with developing, formatting, and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other documents as needed
- Preparing event and meeting materials including assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials for team, company and Board of Director meetings
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside clients
- Cooperate with other team members, executive administrators, and functional teams to ensure good working relationships and positive outcomes
- Act as a creative problem solver, liaison and facilitator in managing support responsibilities
- Act as a lead on the facilitating and coordination of communications and administrative procedures across the Corporate Development team
- Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements
- Providing back up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed
- Support projects as needed for the senior executive such as employee rewards programs, events, and the creation of functional org charts
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) and 7+ years of administrative experience required, preferably in a global, public company or a top-tier professional services firm, or serving the C-level team at a mid-sized company
- Must have experience in supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced and demanding corporate work environment, which requires anticipating priorities and limitations
- Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity, understand when to confer, and capable of making appropriate decisions independently
- Demonstrated professionalism and discretion and experience in working with highly confidential information
- Can-do attitude; must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, respond to needs quickly and efficiently and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Exercise excellent judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of the executive and team
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle among a variety of parallel urgent tasks, and respond to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong focus on customer service, team-player mentality and ability to work collaboratively with others
Fully proficient on all Microsoft products including Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, and Word. Workday, Teams, or Sharepoint experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-10% of the time.
No Sponsorship or Relocation is available for this position.