- Punctual and Good attendance!
- Must be able to physical lift up to 50 pounds.
- Warehouse pick/pull/stage product for deliveries; help with receiving and stocking inventory
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- Warehouse experience, a plus.
- Strong command of the English language (other languages, a plus)
- Able to pass a standard background check
- Able to work Saturdays and overtime as needed
- Perform other jobs as required
Pull/pack orders small parcel and freight
Good Windows PC knowledge
Able to multitask and prioritize
Calm under pressure
Good problem solving skills
Can type 40 words per minute
Good written and spoken English
Attention to detail
The parts puller is responsible for accurately and efficiently selecting the necessary parts from inventory for scheduled jobs, and staging the parts for delivery. In addition, the warehouse employee would be checking in all received parts daily, submitting return authorizations via phone or email, at which point those once approved , creating a shipment for UPS or Fedex.
Calling Warranty companies to submit reports and authorizations.
Please email resume or call.