Vera Cultivation is a new cannabis business positioned to revolutionize the cannabis cultivation industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our production team. Work in our groundbreaking hydroponic greenhouse to change the face of cannabis cultivation. Cannabis growing experience is not necessary; the ability and desire to learn, and dedication, will take you further with Vera. At Vera, we are committed to creating a workplace environment that encourages teamwork and employee input.
Applicants must be comfortable in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. Duties will include, but will not be limited to: maintaining a clean space, cleaning hydroponic equipment, plant propagation, pruning, and maintaining compliance with state regulations. Starting wage is $15.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs
* Must be able to work 8 hours on your feet
* Physically able to move around a manufacturing type setting
* Must be able to work weekends
* Must be a Colorado state resident
* Must have or be able to obtain a Support Employee MED badge (https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/med-occupational-licensing). Vera will reimburse the application fee after 90 days of employment.
* Must speak English proficiently
* Must have verified immigration documentation
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying please email us at email@example.com.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.