Job DescriptionRole Purpose
Email Account Coordinators work closely with the extended Merkle team (SMEs) to execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns and provide quality campaign execution service to clients.Key Responsibilities
- Drive development of email and production execution, producing timely and accurate campaigns.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, track jobs, and drive account management efforts including maintaining responsibility for updating daily campaigns, follow up, and organizing account documentation.
- Prioritize and manage multiple digital campaigns simultaneously.
- Successfully support activities that drive execution of clients’ marketing strategy.
- Produce error free work, following standard operating procedures.
- Upskilling in email platform, project management platforms, and other platforms relevant to execution.
2+ years of experience in client services / account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital/Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
- Email campaign management
- Email deployment platform experience
- Relationship/Client Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Intermediate proficiency of Excel
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
Merklefosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers.We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.