We are looking for aHead of Investor Relations who will lead our investor relations function, working closely with the CFO and the Executive Team. This position is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s investor communications and outreach. They will also be the primary point of contact for covering analysts and investors.
You will be based at our corporate headquarters located in the heart of theDenver Tech Center in Denver, CO!Essential Functions:
- Maintains and develops positive relations with the investors and analysts
- Represents company as a point of contact
- Prepares external communication highlighting the financial performance and broader strategic direction of the organization:
- Facilitates financial analyst meetings, which may include creating and reviewing the agenda, and fielding questions that may arise before, during, and after the meeting.
- Communicates company strategies to the investment community
- Prepares and coordinates the quarterly earnings release calls, draft quality call scripts, and aid in call preparation.
- Produces quarterly and annual shareholder/board reports
- Ensures fair valuation of the company’s securities, reduce funding costs, and maintain consistent shareholder base
- Presents investment community analysis to the executive leaders
- Manages new investor acquisition process
- Hosts and accommodates analysts and investors with on-site property tours
- Works closely with FP&A and Acquisition teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and positions.
- Ability to convert complex financial information into understandable concepts.
- Ability to analyze and improve opportunities for investors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Business, or related field required.
- 5-15 years of related experience required, including buy side and sell side analysis.
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay rate of$150,000 - $250,000.You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply, and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 10 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.