Providing proposal management for a company growing as fast as Zscaler is not easy. Not only is our team growing, but we are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the business. What works today, might not work tomorrow. Agility is key. We are proud of our culture, the value we deliver, and our impact to the bottom line. We balance resilience and robustness to deliver a consistent process that flexes to meet individual market and Geo needs while driving revenue and retention efficiently. We work across the globe and in several markets supporting deals large and small. We currently support RFx, security questionnaires and other requests for information from clients required to close deals. As a business function, we are always looking for ways to increase the value we bring while maintaining our core competencies. We are a remote global team and have learned to collaborate and thrive in that environment. We get together face to face when we can and have virtual fun in between.
The Knowledge Manager is a critical part of the Global Proposal Management team and a mid-level individual contributor. They are expected to act independently but rely heavily on others to deliver and must be able to lead without authority. Good judgement and business savvy are needed. The Knowledge Manager is accountable and responsible for getting maximum business benefit out of our RFPIO implementation. As we grow and mature this role will continue to evolve. The Knowledge Manager must be able to identify needed improvements and execute on the changes required. This is a new role at Zscaler. RFPIO has become a business-critical system and requires a dedicated resource for knowledge management and curation. Continuous training of the GTM team via multiple channels on the use of RFPIO is also a key factor in the success of this role.
- Curate existing content in RFPIO and ensure content owners review and update content on time and appropriately
- Vet new content prior to inclusion in RFPIO
- Create processes and procedures as needed to ensure RFPIO delivers high quality content that is easy to find for the field teams.
- Support complex or strategic bids directly by helping find/create the best responses
- Build relationships across all departments that contribute content to RFPIO
- Report on the use of RFPIO to prove ROI
- Promote the use of RFPIO in other areas -find additional use cases and ROI
- Elevate our skill and maturity as a Global Proposal Management team
- Pick up the phone – Communication is key. We are proactive in our management of our projects and prevent issues vs. fighting fires.
- Stay current on proposal best practices and market trends
- Learn something new everyday
- Participate and engage in team meetings and activities to maintain our culture
- RFPIO or other knowledge management systems
- Project team leadership and management
- Proposal writing best practices
- Sales opportunity lifecycle
- Proven experience working in multiple geographies
- Knowledge organisation
- Highly Desired
- Full proposal development/bid management process
- Proposal writer experience
- Cloud/SaaS security platform experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.