Calling all passionate Product Managers/Owners for a great opportunity in Tipico USA!
Do youhave a passion forproviding the best-in-class sports betting solutions? Are you up to date with the best practices and emerging trends inthe iGaming industry?Does working in a collaborativeenvironmentand building a successful sportsbook make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so,you are in the right place!We are looking for a Product Manager for our sports betting products with a strong focus on customer facing solutions at our office in Denver.
You will closely collaborate with Engineers, Designers, Business stakeholders and other Product teams in the process of planning, implementing and managing our customer facing sports betting products.
This position requires someone who has a strong understanding of US sports, oversees the entire development cycle, ensures each department is completing their work, defines clear roadmaps and specifications and delivers a quality product.
The Product Manager - Sportsbook will report directly to theProduct Owner of Sportsbook and work together with the rest of Product Managers.They will be responsible for executing the ambitious ProTech roadmap for Tipico USA. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams to bring the Sports betting product to the next level
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for the Designer team and final product development by engineering teams
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes including market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development and product launch
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, design, marketing, compliance and operations teams on the development, QA and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Communicate proactively to encourage teamwork and cooperation between cross-functional teams and mediate conflicts when necessary
- Be accountable for product UAT sign-off ensuring product requirements are met and the product is customer shippable
- Own the product backlog and prioritize customers and internal requests by decisive trade-offs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment to maximize business impact
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends and potential partnerships
- Produce and deliver presentations on product area topics to company-wide stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in managing and delivering end-to-end product solutions
- Background desirable: Sports betting industry experience, Product Management experience
- Deep understanding of US sports betting culture and customer needs
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver a common goal
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills while maintaining a strong relationship with stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership and accountability
- Strong customer focus with the ability to empathize with customer motivations and desires
- Strong understanding of the product and software delivery lifecycle
- Understanding of leading software development technologies
- Experience in the sports betting industry is a huge plus
- Jira and/or Trello experience
- Product Manager/Owner Certification is a plus
- Technical background with knowledge of software development, web technologies and operational processes
Additional InformationWhat's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part ofthe newestand upandcoming USA onlineiGaming andsports bettingcompanies in themarket.
- Work in a new and young business with highgrowth potential.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are ahigh-volume business andare taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary,Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits,unlimitedPTO, and more!