AsVP, Partner Development, you will take ownershipof and beresponsible forbuilding andgrowing our sales pipeline worldwidethrougha select number ofglobal partners and system integrators.This is a pivotal role with the opportunity to make a profound business impact.Your main responsibilities willbeto build and strengthen the partnership between Vendavo and key global partners andsystem integrators.Thisroleisclosely aligned withcompany goals andexecutiveobjectives. Success will be closelytiedtopipelinegrowthand bookingsthrough assigned alliances.
AsVP, Partner Development, you will recruit and activate a handful of global partners and will be responsible for helping to build salesand deliverycapability on the Vendavo platformswithin those consultancies and agencies.This will include sales and business development planning,partnership proposal development, coordination ofmarketing, partner enablement, executiveand fieldengagement, account mappingand delivery of customized sessions to help thepartners to build effective sales teams.
AsVP, Partner Development, you willbe the interface between the two organizations workingwith the wider team acrossall regions(North America, EMEA and potentially other geographies).What you’ll do
- Build new partnerships as a driver of revenue and growth for Vendavo- your role will be to lead all partnership development activities - from the exploratory phase to the launch and the expansion of Vendavo through demand partners in the region.
- Our partners serve as a great source of customers and invaluable industry insights that helps Vendavo achieve significant growth. You willrepresent Vendavo, lead and execute the partnership strategy and track partner performance.
- Set cadenced pipeline reviews with partners & own the sourcing of new bookings via partnerships
- Own all the regional partnership development targets and goalsand will be responsible for identifying, engaging and negotiating commercial partnerships.
- Lead partner enablement efforts. Ensure that partners have what is needed from a training, sales and technology perspective to bring in Vendavo bookings. Vendavo is a rapidly growing business with lots of evolving parts that will often require you to get things done for the partner at various operational levels. No task is too big or small.
- Coordinate services/delivery responsibilities with Vendavo’s Chief Services Officer. We will need to balance the ability to bring significant bookings to our partners (e.g., handling significant work for the end customer) while ensuring we deliver exceptional service and time to value to our customers
- Managing internal stakeholders withupdates, progression and development of partner plans and relationships, educating and garnering support from across the whole organization
- Once a new partner is onboarded by the Partnerships team, the nature of engagement shifts from ‘marketing to the partner’ to ‘marketing through the partner’ - you will understand the partner strategy and objective deeply. Your role will include working with the Marketing to grow the partner’s business with Vendavo andensure the partner’s long-term successwith Vendavo.
- A series of tools, content and budget will be available to you within the partnership framework with which you can develop new partnerships, you willimprove and maximize the use of these toolsin partner development.
- At least ten years’ experience ofsuccessful business development, relationship management and strategic alliances
- Specificand referenceableexperiencebuildingglobal relationships with large consulting firms, digital agencies or system integrators such as Accenture,Avanade,Deloitte, SAP, SugarCRM, etc.
- Pricing, Commercial Excellence and Sales Optimizationdomain expertise and market knowledge a plus.
- Well-honed stakeholder management and relationship building skills and a standout track record of key account management and enterprise business development
- Superior commercial acumen, negotiation and communication skills to engage internal and external senior executives
- Understanding of how any partnership deals affect Vendavo’s P&L, as well as our ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Understanding of end customers’ needs from a commercial perspective. Ideal candidate has a proven track record facilitating sales into larger enterprises, especially those in manufacturing and distribution
- The ability to build compelling presentations, analyze reports and make a strong argument for your ideas
- Self-discipline in managing your partner development pipeline, writing and updating strategy documents
- Operational excellence in planning, project management, prioritizing and multitasking
- A deep understanding of the pricing space will be highly advantageous
- You value collaboration as much as we do, are humble enough to listen, yet confident enough to ask questions and participate in the debate of ideas.
- Enjoy a minimum viable process andyou look for ways to improve, save time and do things smarter.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment, enjoy taking on new experiences and overcoming complex challenges in first-time conditions.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.