As aCustomer Service Associate (CSA), you will be responsible for creating a positive first impression, exhibiting excellent customer service, and promoting a pleasing experience for Salud patients. At Salud, our CSAs approach their tasks in a team-based care fashion that supports patients and their families in self-management, self-efficacy, and behavior change, while adhering to the spirit of the SALUD mission statement.
- Starting Wage - $15.50 to $18.50 per hr.
- 5 day work week – Monday to Friday – Available 8am to 6pm
- Medical (Includes Free Medical Services at All Salud Facilities)
- Dental (Employee Discounts at All Salud Dental Facilities)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation accrual
- 9 Paid Holidays per year (including a Floating Holiday and paid Birthday)
- 8 Paid accrued Sick Days per year
Our medical practice is quite lively. We treat our patients with the utmost respect and concern for their physical, emotional, and mental well-being while instilling a fun and vibrant atmosphere bringing smiles to all who enter our doors. A positive attitude brings joy to the healing journey.A Day in the Life of a Customer Service Associate (CSA) with Salud:
Your genuine spirit of caring welcomes patients as the first step prior to seeing the Doctor, NP, or PA. You may serve as a greeter, front desk receptionist, and/or cashier. You will welcomeall patients to Salud and checks them in for all appointment types, checks patients out at the end of an appointment. Make reminder calls, answer questions, manage patient complaints and so much more to ensure a positive experience for all of our patients.
QualificationsMinimum RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Computer systems applications (MS Office, PowerPoint, Chrome, etc.).
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED required.
- One year of front desk/customer service experience in a medical setting preferred