As an Civil Lead, you will use Civil3D software for complex engineering design, serve as project manager for smaller-sized projects, attend client meetings, and prepare project cost estimates. You will get the opportunity to work for one of the top companies in the world. You will also coordinate with other Olsson teams, professional staff, technical staff, and clients.
QualificationsYou are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Ability to be a self-starter to take on a variety of tasks to best serve the client and their project work
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 5+ years of experience - preferred
- Must have at least 4years+ of Civil3D software experience
- Ability to design and layout complex engineering drawings
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.