The Guest Service Agent drives guests to and from various local locations per requests from various hotel departments. They provide assistance and support to the front desk as needed.Essential Job Functions
- Pick up and deliver guests to various local locations as scheduled by the Front Desk
- Familiarize guests with points of interest, restaurants, activities, and hotel facilities while transporting guests
- Know about all daily hotel functions, locations, and times for appropriate guest direction
- Maintain constant communication with Front Desk for itinerary changes and guest requests
- Check inside and out of vehicles for cleanliness
- Clean inside and outside of vehicles when needed
- Check all essential fluids including oil and brake fluid and check the tire pressure
- Report any problems with the vehicles to Guest Services Manager
- Fill out vehicle maintenance checklists as directed
- Report all accidents accurately filling out incident reports immediately
- Assist Front Desk in locating lost baggage through airlines and guest services desk at airport
- Drive safely at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be over 18 years of age
- A valid driver’s license is required
- High School Diploma or high school equivalent preferred
- 1 year of guest / customer service skills preferred
Additional InformationSupervision given and receivedSupervision Given: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.Supervision Received: Works under direct supervision of Guest Services Manager. Tasks are assigned according to specific procedures, and work is checked frequently. Instruction, advice and assistance are readily available.Work Environment and physical demands Ability to reach, crouch, kneel, see, hear, stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.Regularly work/drive in adverse weather conditions. Frequently drive in bright sunlight and at night. Exposure to noises that cause distraction and may be required to walk on slippery and uneven surfaces. Must be able to constantly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. individually or with assistance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those thatmust be metby an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodationsmay be madeto enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job descriptionis designedto indicate the general nature and level of work. Itis not designedto contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aspen Skiing Company /The Little Nell /Limelight Hotelis an equal opportunity employer.
For an overview of Aspen Skiing Company's benefits and other compensation visitaspensnowmass.com/jobs/benefits
As of November 15 2021, Aspen Skiing Company, The Little Nell, and The Limelight Hotels will require all active employees to be fully vaccinated in the workplace. Read more about this policy via our employee safety page here