QR Code Link to This Post
Are you handy person? Do you have a passion for creating, building, and installing? Are you ready to put your skills to work?
Railco Inc., an aluminum railings manufacturing and installation company based out of Miami for the last 35 years is looking to add another valuable member to our team.
As an Installer's Assistant, you would be learning first hand how to install aluminum railings, fences, and gates at our project sites. This is a Construction Trades job that would require FAST LEARNING, attention to details, and a dedication towards safety.
Ideal candidates will have 1 year of Construction or Metal Fabrication experience. Teamwork is key to accomplishing our goals, so an open mind towards learning, cooperation, and personal responsibility will be necessary.
***ALL CANDIDATES MUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED***
********WARNING - FAILURE TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFY YOUR CANDIDACY - DO NOT SKIP!*******
1. What is your name?
2. What is your address?
3. What is the best contact number for you?
4. Do you have reliable transportation? (Work truck not necessary)
5. Have you ever worked in a metals shop?
6. Are you afraid of heights?
7. Do you have experience working in construction?
8. Have you ever used power tools? Which ones?
9. Are you able to lift more than 50lbs?
10. Are you able to read a Standard Ruler?
11. What is half of 16 3/4"?
12. Do you have a valid driver's license?