Location: Palm Beach County
Base Compensation: $70K - $85K Based on Experience
Commissions: Estimated ($30K – Unlimited)
Is This You?
If you're a CAM or a General Manager of a Hotel and your tired of sitting behind a desk all day, interacting with the same people, however you love community association management or hospitality, we would love to talk to you about a position in sales, selling management services to community association Board Members.
The Good News
A job in sales (Business Development) with us includes compensation, medical insurance, car, cell, gas allowance, amazing culture, sales training / coaching, and an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing organization. We don't believe in the concept of sink or swim, your Director, the CEO, and our sales consultant will provide you with the tools to help you succeed.
Evening meetings occasionally, lots of driving / cold calling, 70 calls a day, hard work, getting outside of your comfort zone, frustration that comes with growth, the politics that comes with community association management, and pressure to perform by honoring your word.
To succeed in this job, you must:
- Get in front of two associations a week
- Driven by the numbers and documenting the data (CRM)
- Developing strategic partnerships which will help feed your pipeline.
- Staying on top of your targets and developing strategies to get in front of them.
- Digging for the root cause of a problem to determine if we have a solution for them.
- Must share EOS Vision and Core Values
- Proven strength/track record in closing new business
- Proven experience in managing department systems and processes, such as CRMs and sales tools
- Proven experience in association management / hospitality and/or business development roles
- Must have an established network of strategic personal and professional contacts within our industry
Who we are
Affinity Management Services is a community association management company serving South Florida communities. Through a proven process of discovery, education, and assessment, Affinity provides training and expert financial guidance to its associations, resulting in an elevated well-run community. Board members will feel supported by solutions that dignify their time while improving their residential experience.
Our Purpose: To improve the lives of our families and our team members
Our Niche: Community Association Management
Our Core Values
- Teamwork - Be Reliable | Take Ownership | Work Collaboratively
- Professionalism - Set High Standards | Commit to Self-Development | Hold yourself & other accountable
- Relationship Focused - Instill Trust | Be Open & Honest | Be an active listener
- Solutions Driven - Get things Done | Achieve Results | Think outside the box
FROM AFFINITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
Your CV may be shared with a third-party hiring partner of ours.
This job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We are a non-smoke and Drug Free Environment
At Affinity Management Services, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. If you need an accommodation to apply for this position, please contact the Human Resources Department 305-325-4243 ext. 701 or at our email address:
- 10+ years of work experience in business development, sales, or association/hospitality management for medium-sized to large companies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communication or Marketing equivalent
- Experience selling solutions-oriented services
- An existing network of individuals in Service Sector, Hospitality or Community Association Management
- Ability to meet & exceed sales and commission targetsPI197730991 Apply