Starting Pay-$55,000 Annually + Benefits
The District Manager is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and monitoring the activities of the Territory Service Representatives. The District Manager is also responsible for motivating and training Territory Service Representatives in such a way as to ensure that they reach established sales goals.
This position requires that the employee perform all essential duties as assigned by the Regional District Manager which shall include the following:
1. Organizes, coordinates, motivates and monitors Territory Service Representatives' activities. Compiles, maintains, and submits reports and records such as overtime, vacation, sick leave, etc. to the Director of Field Operations.
2. Initiates and implements plans of action for the growth of sales and service and works with the Director of Field Operations, Home Center Accounts Manager, and other office personnel to ensure that the highest level of service and sales are maintained.
3. Works closely with the Territory Service Representatives on store resets and displays promoting and enforcing safety policies and procedures.
4. Travels to customer locations, work sites, etc., to resolve any customer complaints.
5. Conducts interviews alongside the Home Center Regional Manager for vacant positions utilizing the job description as the basis for qualifications required to perform the Territory Service Representative function.
6. Performs documented in store evaluations of assigned personnel and maintains this documentation to perform follow-up as well as lead towards positive results.
7. Fills in for Territory Service Representatives or Field Service Representatives during vacation, illness, training classes, or any occasion when the Territory Service Representatives cannot service his/her customers.
8. A DOT physical is required due to operating a flatbed delivery truck (WEST COAST ONLY) in performance of duties. Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds occasionally when dealing with product, displays, and etc.
9. Must be willing to travel extensively by company automobile and air. Also must be willing and able to stay overnight when necessary.