We are The Chromatic Dragon, Savannah's First and ONLY Gamer Pub And we're looking for kick-ass rockstars to fill all of our FOH positions in the new Pooler location: especially host, food runner and expo.
We have consistently packed weekends and our week-night events, like trivia night, are some of the best-attended in Savannah. So, there are opportunities to make good money every night of the week.
The Chromatic Dragon is part of the larger Guild Hall family, so you'll be joining an organization with a history of dramatic growth and surprising success.
We need rockstars to help us create a delightful experience for our customers: smooth service, fun atmosphere, cold drinks, etc. This is an opportunity for great growth potential with a company that is just getting started but destined for great things.
Food Runner is a great beginner position! You just need reliable transportation to get to work, a great attitude and a willingness to work hard to make sure our customers get the right food delivered to the table at the right time!
The Host position requires a bit more skills and experience:
- reliable transportation to Pooler Pkwy
- open availability (i.e., at least 8 shifts of availability)
- have a great smile and professional demeanor (tats and piercings are totally cool, but you gotta be friendly)
- be knowledgeable about gaming or willing to learn
- be honest, trustworthy, and chill (no drama, please)
- be good thinking on your feet and keeping track of changing circumstances
- (this is a tipped position, bc the better you do your job, the happier the customers are)
Expo is a back of house gig and requires experience working the line at a restaurant. We use a KDS (digital system) instead of paper tickets, so the job simply requires attention to detail, coolness under pressure, and the right personality and communication skills to work with our excellent line cooks.
SEND RESUME WITH REPLY IF YOU HAVE ONE
Feel free to email questions. We love that.
We are interviewing on a rolling basis. Schedule an interview with us via email for more immediate action, or stop in and weekday between 1pm and 4pm and drop off your resume. So, what are you waiting for? No, but seriously, when you email your reply to us, please let us know which days and times you might be free to come in to interview and how soon you could start if hired.