Form Carpenters - Georgia
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Work within precise standards of accuracy.
- Must have basic carpenter tools.
- Rate information using standards, which can be measured or checked.
- Compare and see differences in the size, shape, and forms of lines, figures, and objects.
- Must follow policies and procedures and support UIG's mission.
- 18 years of Age
- Able to pass a Drug Test
- Legally Eligible to Work in the US
- Additional Requirements for Craft Workers:
- Must have own transportation to and from jobsite every work day (driver's license not required).
- Must provide own hand tools (excluding power tools).
- May be expected to travel where the project requires (multi-state opportunities).
Visit http://uig.net/main/careers to apply!