Are you stressed with the number of people you have to care for all at once? No need feel alone caring for too many people by yourself! We are seeking a F/T NOC caregiver for a regular 11p-7a shift to work alongside 3 other caregivers overnight. Other shifts also available.
Kickstart or enhance your career by joining our team at Caring Manoa! We are family owned and have been operating in Manoa since 2001.
We are seeking enthusiastic caregivers to join our team that provides a special experience for our 16 residents. Our close knit family work culture and generous caregiver-to-resident ratio allows us to provide peer support, cooperation, and the best care possible.
- F/T 3pm-11pm caregivers
- F/T 11pm-7am caregivers
- P/T caregivers
- On-call caregivers
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience (NOC shift differential provided)
- HMSA or Kaiser (medical, vision, dental, medications, chiropractor, acupuncture, massage) fully paid for by the company
- Paid vacation days
- Emergency coverage bonuses
- Staff referral bonuses
- Individualized performance bonus plan
- Hands-on training, CE training, and Prometric employment verification
- Advancement opportunities for additional roles and duties
- 401(k) retirement plan with EMPLOYER MATCH
- 529 College savings plan (now includes preschool, primary, and secondary school)
- Low-cost onsite employee housing benefit with utilities included
Total incentives and bonuses can add up to $6 more per hour in salary and cost of living savings!
- be able to work set shifts on set days. Option to switch shifts when available
- have 2-step TB clearance
- have valid CPR and First Aid certificates (no online courses accepted)
- be CNA certified, or be able to demonstrate adequate care giving skills and knowledge
- be able to lift at least 50lbs, and stand, walk, twist, bend, kneel, and stay alert for at least eight consecutive hours
To apply, send your resume to the address above. For more information, view our website at www.caringmanoa.com/employment.