Scentsy is busier than ever, and we need your help to make sure our packages get delivered on time. As a Shipping Operator in our Shipping department, efficiency and accuracy are the name of the game!
This isn't a "summer job", the Shipping Team would like a commitment until December (so we can get through our busy season!). While it is temporary, it could become permanent (fingers crossed). The good news is you are eligible for the following as a temporary Scentsy employee: medical, dental, and retirement benefits, free on-site gym, and a discount for all the food in our cafeteria (our favorite benefit!).
The schedule is Monday through Friday with occasional Saturdays, but never Sundays!
Full-Time Day shift – 6:45am – 3:15pm $15.00/ hour
Full-Time Swing – 3:30pm – 12am $15.00/ hour + $1.25 shift differential
What does a Shipping Operator do every day? (Check out the video for a “real life” look at the job)
- Pick products: Think shopping – you take a cart and fill it with products from our shelves (the good news is, you have a list!)
- Pack products: Scan the labels of the products, put the products in containers (mostly boxes), seal them up with tape and label them
- Special projects: There are a lot of other things that we do in this department - (think assembly line – so we need strong team players!)
What should I be able to do to be an effective Shipping Operator?
- Bend, squat, push/pull, reach above shoulder level, and perform repetitive manual dexterity
- Lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
- STAND and WALK for extended periods of time (get that FitBit out and lace up those comfy shoes!)
- Work well with others (sometimes you have to work overtime, and when we all get along, it goes by faster!)
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Must be 18+years old to apply