Teton Webstores LLC; we are an e-commerce company that private labels and sells products online. We source our products from manufacturers in China and Korea, which are then sold through our own ecommerce sites and Amazon. Our in house team handles everything from marketing, product development, shipping, and customer service for our products.
Work Hours (full time):
Primary Position Duties:
- Daily shipments - pull, pack, & ship / order management / shipping rate checks
- Initial fraud checks - screen orders for unusual activity
- Preparation & sending product into Amazons FBA warehouse
- Manage shipping related tickets within our customer service software
- Handling, organizing, and counting inventory
Secondary Position Duties (part time shipping employee also performs below duties):
- Handle and Process returned products (for warranty or refund)
- Testing open box items and preparing them for reselling as open box/used items
- Quality control testing - prescreening new stock for quality issues
- Applying SKU labels to products
- Misc projects / general labor
- Work efficiently and independently
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn/be trained
Starting @ $10/hr
1103 S. Railroad Ave.
Sugar City, Idaho 83448
Please reply to this ad by email and attach a resume.