We're looking for someone to join our production team as a Die Cutter and Foil Stamping Operator.
Reporting to the Department Lead, the Die Cutter and Foil Stamping Operator is responsible for taking live jobs through any necessary cutting and/or stamping operations as they pertain to Warwick’s workflow. They are also responsible for assisting the customer service department with order troubleshooting, rush prioritization, and non-standard issues relating to their department.
Daily tasks revolve primarily around operating large format die cutters and foil stampers with minor usage of other small format machines and occasional material movement. This position’s responsibilities are not unique; they are shared between the other members of the die cutting and foil stamping team.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) with seasonal OT.
- Operate Large & Small Format Die Cutters and Foil Stampers
- Operate Bobst die cutting machines
- Monitor product at their stage of production for defects or other quality issues
- Assist Customer Service Department in order troubleshooting
- Prior experience in large format die cutting and/or foil stamping
- Strong attention to written details
- Prior experience in print production or quality control of printed and/or foil stamped products
- Prior experience/exposure to the promotional products industry
- Current Forklift Certification or willingness to become Forklift Certified
- Experience in operating sheet-fed press
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k eligibility after 1-year employment
- Transparent, family-owned company in business for over 95 years