Title: Embedded OS Developer - Onsite Location: Columbus, Indiana Job Description and Requirements:
- BS Degree
- Relevant Experience: 5 to 10 years. (Any Range of experience)]
- Should understand Embedded Software Development Fundamentals & SDLC management
- Should have worked on Microcontroller (preferably NXP/Infineon) module/register (Client, GPIO, CLOCK, etc) configuration.
- Should have worked on device driver (interfacing ASICs to the microcontroller using SPI/I2C, etc. preferably BLDC driver, H-bridge driver, High-Low side driver, etc.)
- Should have worked on Embedded & C programming. Also, hands-on experience in MCAL-based development is added advantage.
- Should have used simulator/emulator/debugger (preferably Lauterbach, Trace32), DSO, etc. for issue analysis & debugging purposes.
- Should be able to develop test code & test cases as per requirement & able to execute pre-defined test cases
- Should be proactive to resolve work-related dependencies & able to work in a team.