QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want to work for a great company that's growing fast?
If you're afraid of hard work, there's no need in reading any further. At MTS, we seek out operators that don't mind getting their hands dirty. We staff our facilities with safety-minded employees that are skilled in equipment operation and have a drive to be the best at every task they are given. If you fit this description, here are the details:
- Log loader or material handler experience is necessary.
- Candidates must be able to inspect equipment, perform basic maintenance when needed, and operate safely.
- Duties will include operation of the following equipment:
- Log loader (knuckleboom)
- Material handler
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading log trucks with a log loader and/or crane
- Loading dump trucks and trailers
- Mechanized material handling
- Manual material handling
- Basic facility maintenance/cleanup
Candidates must have a current driver's license, common sense, and strong work ethic. Overtime is likely and night/weekend work will be required. Wages are very competitive and packages include paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan and bonuses.
Check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/midstreamtimber/