QR Code Link to This Post
The Property Field Inspector will properties throughout the Washington, DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia territories, conduct on-site interior and exterior inspections of both vacant and occupied residential and commercial properties, and assist in various responsibilities all geared toward quality improvements in property management and the maintenance of properties.
We are seeking individuals who are detail-oriented, have strong communication skills and can think on their feet in various property management and maintenance situations.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage a weekly quota of properties to be inspected and photographed as assigned to you by our internal staff. * Submit quality photos and reports within 24-48 hours of assignment. Some same day assignments may be required.
* Complete quality control inspections, Repairs scoping and inspecting, evictions, walk-throughs and routine inspections.
* Inspect for liabilities and hazards. Minor repairs and re-mediating hazards while at the property will be expected.
* Supervise repair contractors for more extensive repairs and maintenance as needed.
* Complete duties as needed by management.
* Inspectors must have a valid driver's license, current auto insurance, GPS, personal cell phone at all times.
* All candidates must have Monday-Friday availability and occasional weekend if needed to meet deadlines.
* Inspectors must be reliable, able to work independently and efficiency to meet strict due dates.
* Our properties are located in throughout Washington, DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
* We pay our inspectors by direct pay (ACH) twice a month for each quality inspection or service completed.
* Must have at least 2 years of field experience in property management or preservation.
* This is a 1099 independent contractor position.
* Must pass Background Check.
*** Please email your resume indicating your current availability and area of service. Include a valid email address and best phone number to reach you. If you have a price sheet available, please include in your email.***