Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years. Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest. Hi Title: Software engineer C# Location: Wilmington, MA - Onsite work Duration: 6+ months (Can also be contract to hire) Description: As a Software Engineer, you will play a hands-on role in driving the development of applications and tools for our next generation of mobile robots. The team will be creating a full suite of management services including visualization of robot actions and analysis of operational data. The qualified candidate will become instrumental in the development of new tools that maximize the productivity of our robotics solutions. We are looking for people who thrive in a creative, collaborative and agile development environment. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- 5-7+ years of Professional experience developing software applications.
- Expert level experience with Object Oriented design using C# to deliver software solutions.
- Experience in technical leadership role including creating design documents and communicating strategies to the team.
- Ability to dive deep into data to understand customer issues that need to be addressed.
- Expertise in machine learning is desirable.
- This person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and support unscheduled events.
- This person must be a self-starter and highly motivated.