Overview: Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a LPN to join the team at Langton Shores in Roseville, Minnesota. Currently Hiring for:
- A Full Time Overnight schedule in TCU (5 - 12s per pay period)
Community Shift Times:
- 12 hr shifts schedules
- Every Third Weekend instead of every other weekend
- FYI For small schedules (3 shifts a pay period), we seek 1+ years experience as a nurse in a TCU, LTC or Hospital.
Langton Shores1900 County Road D West Roseville, MN 55112Langton Shores is an exceptional 50 bed transitional care unit set on 14 acres that has a very quick turn-around with an aggressive clinical and rehabilitation program. Langton Shores combines expert post-hospital medical care with a comfortable spa-like environment to create a place to recover, refresh and renew. With the focus on hospitality, Langton Shores offers a comfortable and welcoming environment for you to work. As a part of Presbyterian Homes, Langton Shores is dedicated to bringing the best professionals together in order to provide excellent care to older adults. If you are looking for a beautiful environment with the chance to grow your profession while helping those to recover from an injury or illness, Langton Shores is the place for you.As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:- Off-street parking- Beautiful wooded walking trails- Monthly employee appreciation eventsThis community offers Transitional Care/Rehab.Our Response to COVID-19:The safety of our staff and the residents is our #1 priority. We have taken great measures to do our part in stopping the spread of Covid-19.
- Day Hours = 6:30AM-7PM
- Evening Hours = 6:30PM-7AM
Responsibilities: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. Qualifications:
- Vaccine - We encourage vaccination to protect each other; vaccination is free and encouraged but not mandated.
- Clean Air - New bipolar ionization technology safely cleans the air inside all of our buildings without the use of chemicals or unwanted byproducts.
- Physical Distancing & Masks - Spacious environments along with protocols around mask wearing and proper physical distancing enable community amenities and fellowship.
- Cleaning & Disinfection - Electrostatic sprayers, hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer dispensers are at all entrances.
- Private Rooms - As a commitment to our superior resident experience, we offer over 95% private rooms in our care settings.
About PHS: Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.