Overview: Our Optage Home & Community Based Services program is seeking a LPNVisit Nurse to join the team in serving clients in the West Metro Region (more about the region below). This role is a Full Time, Weekday Day position.Employees are the most important resource in our ministry! If you feel called to serve older adults and would enjoy the benefits listed below, please apply today!PHS home care began in 1980 and currently serves about 5000+ clients per yr.
West Metro Region:We are seeking a LPN who would be comfortable working independently and traveling to client homes in the west metro as well as in the Assisted Living of some of our PHS buildings. PHS Buildings in the west region include Folkestone AL in Wayzata, MN; Lake Minnetonka Shores AL in Spring Park, MN; Beacon Hill AL in Minnetonka, MN and Summerwood of Chanhassen AL in Chanhassen, MN. Responsibilities: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. Qualifications:
- In this role, you will get to build relationships with your clients and will play a vital role in optimizing their independence!
- In this role, you will receive calendar flexibility by being able to schedule client visit times.
- In this role, you will get to keep up your LPN skills by providing services such as med set up, wound care, catheter changes and much more.
- In this role, you will get to work Monday-Friday regular business hours.
- In this role, you will get to work less weekends! (This role currently participates in an on-call rotation of every 4th or 5th weekend).
- This role does not require regular visits to the home office in Roseville, MN.
- This role includes mileage reimbursement and paid time drive from visit to visit.
About PHS: Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.