Sylva Corporation, Inc., a leading supplier of landscape mulches and soils located in Princeton, is seeking to add a Bagging Machine Operator to our newly expanded bagging line.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate : Strong mechanical and problem solving skills
Self-Starting, Driven, Motivated individual with a history of consistency and willingness to take their work to the next level.
Pay starting at $18.00 to $21.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Continuous monitoring of packaging machinery
- Operation and maintenance of bagging, material handling and other related equipment.
- Material handling with a forklift to keep the production line operating in an efficient manner.
- Daily forklift pre-shift, post shift inspections.
- Cleaning/sweeping of work spaces at end of day.
- Other duties as required to maintain an efficient work product.
Day Shift. We are willing to train the right person.
To the right person Sylva offers:
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation time - starts accruing on day 1.
- Health Insurance options
- Company Match 401k
- Locally-owned business
- Great team environment