As a customer service representative working with us you will have daily job duties such as assisting our clients. After a hands on training you must be able to provide exceptional customer service. You must be able to process their applications & account information, correctly fill out our clients paperwork for them, & verify their information properly. You will be responsible for making sure our clients account information are correct, up to date, and verified properly. We are striving to find the right people to help our company grow. For the right individual, we will provide comprehensive training for this position. We are family oriented, and we offer a supportive and encouraging work environment.
What You'll Do:
Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner with management and customers.
Assess customers' needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going training by required deadlines
High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
Sales and/or customer service experience preferred
Must be available full time
Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
Background check required
This Position will provide:
- Room for growth potential
- Reliable, competitive pay
- Benefit package
- Extensive training to guarantee success
Please apply if the following describes you:
- You like to be a part of a team
- You're driven with have strong goals.
- You're trainable and you're open minded and willing to learn
- You want a career and not a job
- You feel like you're worth more that you're currently earning
- You're serious about your future.
- You have complete honesty and integrity
If are you are looking to start your career please respond via email with you current resume attached.