ASM Global is the world's leading venue management and services company. The company was formed by the combination of AEG Facilities and SMG, global leaders in venue, event strategy, and management. The company's elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world's most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, its venues connect people through the unique power of live experiences.
Allegiant Stadium, located in Las Vegas, NV, will be the future home of the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League and the UNLV Rebels of the NCAA Division 1 Football Bowl Subdivision. The 65,000 seat, 1.75 million square foot, state of the art domed stadium will also host many world-class sporting and entertainment events, including the 2020 and 2021 Pac-12 Football Championship, and will serve as the annual site of the Las Vegas Bowl. The stadium will also host large trade and corporate shows, public gatherings, private events, and a robust tour program.
This Digital Marketing Manager marketing position will support the Allegiant Stadium marketing team in promoting events and developing various marketing communications while independently executing promotions and marketing analysis in order to drive brand profitability. The Digital Marketing Manager supports the Director of Marketing in the areas of graphic design, brand management, advertising, email marketing, communications and community relations as well as digital and social media marketing operations.
- Build digital marketing plans, including creation of advertising materials, media buying, promotions, grassroots, accounting and public relations for events
- Develop and produce all event marketing and sponsor proof of performance packages
- Manage and track CRM, programmatic, and email marketing campaigns and analytics
- Develop social and digital media strategies and tactics and bring to life all social media
- Establish omni-channel marketing best practices and procedures including content marketing, SEO, SEM, display, PR, email, OOH, internal assets, and social media
- Recruit, hire, train, coach, and provide performance evaluations for direct reports
- Adhere to and own the campaign deployment calendar including multi-channel digital and OOH initiatives
- Help build, manage, and update venue social media strategy including paid, non-paid, and influencers for day-of-show, upcoming events, and special campaigns
- Update and continually improve venue web site and in-arena signage with upcoming events and promotional information
- Create and execute all organization publishing, internet, digital and graphic design needs
- Analyze incoming data from various online marketing platforms such as email, social media and online advertising
- Attend community and promotional events as a representative of our brands as needed
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to assist with game, concert, family show and other event promotional and marketing needs
- Database development and maintenance
- Assist Group Sales & Premium Seating Sales Manager with promotion of upcoming group, suite and VIP Club sales initiatives
- Assist Directors of Sales and Marketing with special projects and other assignments as needed
- A minimum education level of BA/BS Degree (4 Year) in Marketing, Economics, Public Relations, Business, Sports Management or relevant field
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Analytics
- Strong management skills
- Extremely well-organized with the ability to multi-task effectively and work under extremely tight deadlines
- High level understanding of best practices and experience with email marketing, SEM/SEO programmatic ad platforms, and database management
- Strong knowledge and experience in graphic design
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for Marketing and/or the Sports & Entertainment Industry
- Must be assertive, persistent, proactive and results oriented
- Detail oriented
- Creative and pro-active problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Passion for delivering customer service that exceeds all expectations
- Creative thinker who is also persistent and determined in executing their duties
- Ability to make quick, complex, proactive decisions under pressure with little or no supervision
- Willing and able to work the hours necessary to meet marketing goals including nights, weekends and holidays when required
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and diplomacy when dealing with the public
- Able to work nights, weekends and some holidays when required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to traverse a variety of terrain and floor surfaces including stairs, escalators, carpet and concrete
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Valid driver's license required
- Other duties, functions, special projects and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Marketing
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- Graphic design experience (highly ideal), marketing agency experience, project management skills.
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.