Hours: 40 hours, must be available to work 8 business hours between 7:30am-6 pm (exact hours to be determined by circumstances) Monday – Friday (Occasional Overtime required)
1. Must be computer savvy with multiple WMS programs (include programs and level of knowledge in response)
2. Must have experience with MS Excel, Knowledge of EDI is a plus
3. Must be able to demonstrate successful supervisory history
4. Must be extremely detailed oriented, accurate, organized and self-motivated
5. Must be able to multitask and work as a team player
6. Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and able to manage priorities and workflow
7. Knowledge of warehouse locator system(s) is strong plus
8. Must be able to communicate via email and by phone effectively in English
9. Must be seeking long term employment (job jumpers need not apply)
10. Must supply previous work references
11. Prefer local candidates (within 10 miles of Edison, NJ) with reliable transportation
12. Must have good attendance record and be reliable.
13. Must be capable of passing drug testing, skills testing and background check
Duties to include:
1. Ensure that only authorized staff and associates are in building during workday
2. Verify doors and docks are locked each evening and alarm is set, or confirm that a similarly authorized colleague will verify in your absence.
3. Open facility when needed
4. Allocate open orders to appropriate staff for timely picking / checking / packing
5. Collaborate with Warehouse Manager on day-to-day operations
6. Recognize and adjust staff during shifts to meet client needs during busy periods
7. Management of assembly projects and the reporting of expense for billing purposes
8. Ensure safe unloading of incoming shipments
9. Efficient checking of receipts against invoices and reporting of discrepancies or damages
10. Confirmation to Office Administration for clerical receipt of goods
11. Verify all received items are labeled with SKU, UPC, description, and if not, execute corrective labeling ASAP
12. Application of correct UPC / SKU/ Qty labels as needed
13. Efficient stocking/storing of goods in their permanent locations, including assigning location to new products and communicating to the Office
14. Maintain stock locations using WMS product scanning system
15. Application of shipping labels and documentation on the correct cartons for each shipment
16. Correct placement of UCC128 EDI labels for all relevant EDI shipments
17. Ensure that all freight pickups are verified by pick up number and signed for by driver with full piece count, date and signature
18. Verify that all daily Ecom orders are shipped out and reconcile any issues regarding unshipped orders
19. Report late pickups to Office Manager
20. Supervise return RMA process according to each client's instructions
21. Order supplies as stock runs low to avoid work stoppages due to absence of necessary supplies
22. Delegate daily clearing of debris from floors and racks, cutting boxes, removing trash and the neat storage of pallets
23. Arrange Weekly, Monthly, and Semi-Annual safety meetings
24. General wellness check for safe operation of all equipment such as fork trucks, pallet jacks, production conveyors.
25. Administrative Office assistance as needed
26. Communicate clearly in both written and verbal English
27. Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and follow-up skills
28. Leadership skills and the ability to plan and schedule the work of others.
29. Time management and organizational skills, including the ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
30. Maintain a safe work environment with understanding of OSHA rules.
31. Ability to work with WMS product scanning systems.
32. Stand during work day
33. Lift 40 lbs regularly
34. Forklift experience preferred
Benefits package includes
1. Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
2. Health benefits. Employer contributes ½ single rate
3. Simple IRA. Employer matches up to 3% of pretax contributions
4. Two weeks vacation year 2-5, three weeks vacation after 5 years
5. 10 Paid Holidays
6. Up to 5 Paid Sick days
7. Opportunity for professional growth