Description: If you have both good Technical command of SAP, and Presentation skills, but you had enough of coding and chasing bugs then this is a hot opportunity for you
We are looking for an exceptional SAP Technical Consultant or Project Manager to join a revolutionary SaaS provider in a Pre-Sales Engineer capacity.
The company's SaaS solution is used by some of the largest enterprises in the world, and is considered a complete revolution in the way PAS deployment and upgrade projects are planned and executed.
In this role, you'll work closely with the US sales team, providing technology leadership throughout the sales cycle. No coding required
This is a full-time permanent position with competitive salary and benefits. Up to 30% domestic travel.
- Lead technical Q&A sessions and demonstrations of the company's SaaS solutions for SAP
- Provide technology leadership throughout the sales cycle, while overcoming complex technical issues that may pop-up
- Become the client's trusted advisor, and work closely with Project Managers, SAP Professionals, and IT Leaders
- Thoroughly document all activities and inputs in CRM, to ensure smooth handoff to post-sale support
- Travel to meet domestic customers face-2-face, up to 30% of the time (typically 10-15%)
ABOUT THE HIRING COMPANY
- A global, established, revolutionary startup
- Named "2010 Cool Vendor" (Gartner Group) and "2009 Top 100 Global Tech Startups Winner" (Red Herring)
- Offers state-of-the-art SaaS offering that saves customers tons of money and time
- Offers excellent work environment, and top-of-the-line benefits package
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of proven hands-on SAP experience (any module) in a customer-facing role of Functional/Technical Consultant, Pre-Sales, or Project Management
- Outstanding spoken and written English
- Proven ability to handle high-pace sales processes, and management of multiple customer accounts at different stages at the same time
- Self motivated and responsible
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours, as needed
A PARTNER IN YOUR SUCCESS
TreeTop Technologies helps qualified IT professionals advance their careers by securing challenging positions with leading organizations in New England. Our strong relationships with mid-market and Fortune 500 companies in financial, bio-tech, pharmaceutical, education, hi-tech and other industries enable us to present a steady stream of attractive opportunities to consultants in our network. Known for putting the right people in the right place at the right time, and for our effective ongoing communications and support, we prepare, place and promote the success of IT professionals with a range of technical and functional expertise. Our team not only gets you in the door, but also becomes a partner in your ongoing success.
At TreeTop Technologies, we believe that the best solutions start with the best people. Contact us today if you think you're the best person for this job.
Please indicate position ID TTT1285 when submitting your resume.
NOTE: Due to the high volume of resume submissions to our open positions, we may be unable to respond directly to everyone that applies. Please note, however, that ALL resumes received are reviewed by our recruiting team.
No phone calls please. Local candidates only (please do NOT submit your resume even if you are willing to relocate at your own expense).
Third-party sub-contracting agencies need not apply. Proof of eligibility to work in the US is required.
Location: Hackensack, NJ