We are looking for an Amazon shipping manager to perform Shipping tasks for an E-commerce online retail related company. Must be able to work efficiently and quickly perform repetitive task without mistakes (pick accurate SKU from BIN location and pack items to boxes and attach correct labels to them). Must be able to operate a forklift. TWO MONTH is training, work Monday to Thursday (4 days a week) during training period.
WORK LOCATION: NEWARK, NEW JERSEY.
Full time job: $500 / week, 30 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
Experience in this field is preferred, however full training is provided.
2 month probation and training period. Full time employment after training.
Work authorization is required.
At this job you would be responsible for:
● Picking and packing items from warehouse BIN locations, printing shipping labels at warehouse computer.
● Processing Amazon FBA shipments according to given list, picking correct products from shelves and packing securely into shipping cartons using bubble wrap to ship in bulk to Amazon fulfillment centers.
● Arranging products by SKU and applying the correct FBA labels. Grouping products into multiple shipments.
● Assembling shipments of the packed products on pallets for FEDEX trucks that are coming for daily pickups.
● Working together with other team members and helping with incoming orders and other tasks.
● Giving out packages on pallets using forklift to UPS/FEDEX trucks that arrive for daily pickup.
● Organization skills and experience to pick and pack items safely and efficiently without mistakes.
● Attention to detail. Responsibility.
● Quick learner. Fast-paced worker.
● Must be on time and never miss a day without prior notifying.
● Hardworking person that will keep workplace clean and organized.
● Trustworthy and honest.
PREFERENCE WOULD BE GIVEN TO NON-SMOKING CANDIDATES LIVING NEARBY.