Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking forHigh Performance Computing Engineer in Princeton, NJ with one of our top clients. Job Title: R&D - High Performance Computing Engineer Job Id: 22-09082Location: Princeton, NJ 08543Duration: 6 monthsPosition Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)Note: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company gives an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience, preferable Linux
- Experience with job schedulers, HPC concepts
- Experience with automation tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Basic scripting/programming skills (Python, Bash)
- Proven goal-oriented self-starter and ability to provide examples.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as computer science, computer information systems, etc., or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in one of the following fields: information technology, Unix/Linux system administration, or high-performance computing.
- Familiarity with low-latency/high-bandwidth, interconnected infrastructure (including Infiniband, 10/100GigE, and others).
- Expertise with HPC system software cluster management tools, job schedulers, and other HPC tools including Sun Grid Engine, Altair Grid Engine, Slurm, PBS, Ansible, Chef, and more.
- Proficiency with fundamental programming skills (Bash, Python, C/C or similar languages). Expertise with administration, monitoring, and maintaining secure Linux/Unix operating systems (CentOS).
- Knowledge of HPC storage (FC, SAS) principles, file systems (NFS, Lustre, ZFS, etc.), and compute node storage.
- Familiarity with accelerators (GPUs).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to establish strong, positive working relationships and rapport with diverse groups of team members. Ability to drive technical leadership and management of complex, large-scale computing system projects.
- Proficiency with multi-vendor management, security and network/Internet protocols.
- Demonstrated expertise in design configuration and planning, with excellent organization skills, and the ability to identify and resolve problems and manage performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience presenting technical topics to nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to establish processes for maintaining system performance and managing best-in-class standards.
- Familiar with management tools such as ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, Agile methodologies