1. Answering phones in a pleasant and professional manner and directing callers to the appropriate person. Retrieving messages and relaying information as needed.
2. Greeting guests and assisting them with fulfilling their requests. Taking payments for will-call orders.
3. Managing incoming and out-going mail and shipments from other carriers.
4. Assisting with other office clerical duties as called upon.
1. Have a neat and tidy professional appearance.
2. Be pleasant and professional with guests and co-workers.
3. Be a team member and be willing to work with other team members as needed.
4. Be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excell, and Outlook.
5. Be organized and able to multitask with interruptions.