Job Title: Sales Associate/ Key Holder
Service & Sales
Greet every customer on entry
Execute Five Steps to a Sale at every opportunity
Offer current promotions and special offers
Operate the Point of Sale system accurately
Provide comprehensive service by utilizing calendars.com, email marketing, and in store special orders
Maintaining the Store Environment
Maintain a store environment that meets visual merchandising standards, engages your consumer and stimulates them to buy
Receive and place new shipments
Reset features and promotions as directed
Complete regular housekeeping tasks
Opening & Closing Procedures
Open and/or close the store as scheduled
Prepare cash bank at opening
Prepare and make nightly cash deposits at closing
Complete opening or closing checklist for every shift
High school diploma/GED
Ability to increase sales
· Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time.
· Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
· Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves in between customer interactions.
· Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
· Assist customers with product selections and process all customer orders or returns.
· Support and maintain store sales and service goals and standards as communicated by the sales manager.