ENTERTAINING IS OUR PASSION
EA was founded more than 30 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making world class games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA Favorites like Battlefield, Bejeweled, Pogo, Dead Space, FIFA, Madden, Plants vs Zombies, Need for Speed and the world’s most successful game franchise, The Sims. Fueled by our talented staff at locations across the Globe we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
Role Overview: Global Media Solutions Manager, NY
EA is currently looking for a Solutions Manager to work out of the EA New York office and manage part of the Eastern region media sales and sponsorship business. Ideal candidate will drive cross-platform media solutions for all EA properties, including online, social, mobile, esports, console & PC games… and a whole host of other media opportunities!
Candidate must have a consultative, client-centric (customer first!) sales philosophy, a deep understanding of entertainment as marketing vehicle, and the ability to manage media sellers against everything from scale, through custom sponsorship programs on a cross-platform basis.
- 5+ years’ experience selling digital advertising and promotions.
- Very strong, senior level contacts (and successful working histories) with Fortune 500 clients and top ad agencies in the territory.
- Strong knowledge of the regional market and potential.
- Comfortable with selling promotions, integrated partnership programs beyond banner advertisements; past online agency media planning/buying is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the video game and/or online publisher-side sales processes and digital advertising agency management and structure.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, both written and verbally articulate, a self starter, possess high energy and solid presentation, creative and analytical skills.
- Can-do, competitive yet team-oriented attitude, the drive to make EA Global Media Solutions the top media choice.
- Customer-focused approach; a demonstrated strength in finding the win-win solutions with a positive attitude.
Ability to collaborate successfully with internal and external staff, communicating effectively at all levels.
- Up to 25% travel is required.