Advantech Industries Inc. is a contract manufacturer providing sheet metal and precision CNC machined parts. We are looking to immediately fill an A shift Welding position. Hours are Monday Friday 7:30am 4:00pm. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma/GED and 1-5 years of experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in MIG/TIG and Spot Welding
- Experience Welding: Stainless Steel, Aluminum & Cold Rolled Steel
- Ability to receive instructions and interpret prints and work orders for the job
- Willingness to accept direction, ability to process knowledge in addition to applying it
- Flexibility with hours assigned and willingness to work overtime if required
- Ability to keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- With limited supervision and quality work ethic, functions as a member of a customer-driven quality team whose goal is to ensure that product quality requirements established by the customer have been achieved
- Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet the commitments made around project outcomes
- Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation despite job tasks that are routine, repetitive, and/or non-stimulating
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible
- Thorough operational knowledge and skills of specific equipment to be operated
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently
- Ability to keep record of time spent and material used
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to TIG/MIG weld steel, stainless steel and aluminum
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
Advantech Industries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human Resources.
If interested, please reply with resume or visit our website to fill out our online application at - https://jobs.advantechindustries.com/application-for-employment/