Company: US1167 FreshPoint Raleigh, Division of FreshPoint North Carolina, Inc.Zip Code:27560Minimum Level of Education:High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:1 YearEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0$2,500 Sign on Bonus JOB SUMMARY The selector pulls case orders on an electric pallet jack, organizes the product by assignment, and loads on a designated route in a fast-paced team environment.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selects orders assigned by operations clerk, and loads onto the proper route.
- Performs other job functions as assigned by supervisors
- Prefer High School or GED.
- Preferred 1-year related experience.
- Electric pallet jack experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment for long periods in a cooler environment.
- Frequent lifting of a product up to 50 lbs. during the shift, infrequent lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to climb on and off powered industrial equipment.
- Regularly bend, squat, push, and pull.
DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- Selecting the appropriate items from the correct slot.
BENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES COVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Anything that the selector is unsure of doing.
OVERVIEW: Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place