QR Code Link to This Post
LME, Inc. is a family owned and operated Midwestern (LTL) carrier. WHY LME? Our values and commitment to our Drivers, Employees and Customers is what sets us apart from other carriers. Commitment to Excellence, Teamwork and Safety is what makes up the LME team. We are proud of the LME team who continue to contribute outstanding customer service and business growth to the company.
LME, Inc. is seeking safety minded dedicated individuals to join our dynamic workforce and become part of the LME team.
Requirements for Line haul position:
- Willing to train qualified candidate
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Hazardous Materials and Tanker endorsements required or in the process of acquiring
- Ability to operate a forklift preferred but will train
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Must pass DOT pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical
- An acceptable MVR
-Must be familiar with state motor vehicle laws and the Department of Transportation's rules and regulations
Dedicated Route:Bismarck ND, to Fargo ND, to Valley City ND nightly turn
Drop and hook minimal delay time
Depart 2000 Sunday-Thursday
Route miles 502
-Paid by the mile with aggressive pay increase
-2016 or newer tractors
- Health & Dental benefits package available
- Life Insurance with option to purchase additional coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Our Company reserves the right to change, adjust, amend or terminate its benefits at any time.
Qualified applicants will be required to complete an on-line or on-site application as part of our standard application process.
Please apply online at: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/lme?r=craigslist
Apply in person at:
4233 Hagen Ave
Bismarck ND 58501