LOOKING FOR A CHANGE? WANT TO WORK WITH THE BEST?
UtiliQuest is now hiring experienced Utility Line Locators AND those wishing to start a new career throughout the Findlay, OH area.
UtiliQuest, a leading provider of Damage Prevention Services, is searching for career-focused motivated individuals to locate underground utilities! We are seeking candidates for Utility Line Locator positions located throughout Findlay, OH.
No experience is required. Training is paid. We welcome those with Utility Locating or related experience. We welcome Military Veterans.
You can visit this job posting directly (For Immediate Consideration):
(Resumes WILL NOT be accepted via email!):
(Please select the closest location listed after searching for "Findlay, OH". After training, your actual work location will be based on your home address.)
- Starting pay at $15.00 per hour (for candidates with no locating experience/increases based on experience)!
- Excellent company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement)!
- 100% paid training!
- A company truck!
- Access to state of the art innovative technology!
- Premium Pay for On-Call work!
- Safety boots!
BENEFITS (UtiliQuest offers a competitive compensation and benefits package):
- Medical/Prescription Plans
- Dental Plans
- Group Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan - 401(K)
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD&D insurance - Life and AD&D insurance at group rates
- Company Discounts
- Legal Services Insurance - Access to legal professionals at favorable rates
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic Computer, Reading, Writing and Math Skills (will be using a computer most of the workday)
- GED or HS Diploma
- Ability to work weekends, on call and overtime.
- Acceptable driving record with no DUIs within the past three years.
- Random and Pre-employment drug screens.
- Must successfully pass a Pre-employment drug screen and background checks. Upon employment, will be subject to random drug testing in compliance with federal, state and company guidelines
Join a team that has a strong reputation for quality underground utility damage prevention!
UtiliQuest, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/V/D)