Problem solve, prioritize and resolve issues in vacation homes.
- Basic, light maintenance items. Change light bulbs, batteries, light pilot lights, refill and replace propane
- Troubleshoot and resolve TV, internet and basic appliance issues.
- Evaluate situations, diagnose problems and know when specialist/contractor assistance should be requested.
- Customer service - assist guests onsite with maintenance items or concerns in a calm and confident manner
- Annual projects such as preparing the homes for winter and spring: deliver ice melt, change furnace filters, pull patio furniture out in the spring, etc.
- Run errands, take supplies to guests, assist housekeeping inspectors if needed (requires an eye for detail), listen to/understand what guests want and be able to find solutions to make the guest experience fabulous.
NOTE: This position does not require mechanical, electrical, plumbing or appliance repair experience.
Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 10am 5pm (flexible) with potential for more hours during summer season.
Pay: $13-$16/hour depending on experience