Voko Video is the industry leader for product videos. Product videos are usually located on the product page of most websites and Amazon and they are also available on YouTube for consumers to shop and compare products. In addition to product videos, we also produce 360 degree spinning views and photos. Product videos are in high demand by companies that have not figured out how to produce videos in volume at an affordable price. The solution to their product video problem is Voko Video.
Voko Video leads the industry in producing product videos for companies like Dunlop, WARN Winches, Artic Cat, EZ-GO, Textron, Lucas oil and Ford Performance. Check us out at www.vokovideo.com
We are about to launch a new division that will utilize a combination of robotics and proprietary software to produce videos in volume, 360's and photos for the most affordable cost on the market. We are in the process of building a sales team to sell our new products and existing or traditional video services. We are in search of a Business Development ManagerÂto help us find and acquire clients and then advise them on which Voko Video digital marketing products will increase their sales and bring their business into the digital age.
This is a sales position that will include the following responsibilities.
1. Attending tradeshows to visit with existing and potential clients. 3-4 days at a time, 1-2 times a month for 6-8 months of the year.
2. You have to be comfortable on the phone and possess the ability to set up a phone call presentation with the prospective client.
3. Conducting sales presentations in person and over the phone.
4. Organized follow up with each client to close the sale, then hand the project off to the operations team.
5. This job will require someone to be in our office, 8:30am - 5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch, Mon-Fri. Not interested in anyone working remotely.
Total compensation ranging from $62,800 - $88,800 for year one. $88,800 - $120,000 year two. That's an hourly rate of $15hr (with scheduled increases) + 10% commission on all orders and reorders from your clients. 40% of our business comes from repeat business. As the months go on you will find new business and your existing clients will continue to re-order from you as new products come out or they decide to do more videos on existing products. We are a small but growing company (Sales increased 80% in 2018) with innovative technology and a proven system. If you don't want to be "just another number" then come join us at Voko Video and become part of this growing team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,800.00 to $88,800.00 /year 1